- England team leader role was made for me, says Kelly Sotherton READ MORE
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce shares lockdown experience READ MORE
- Wilson Kipsang handed four-year ban READ MORE
- Scottish Championships cancelled READ MORE
- Athletes launch welfare website for peers seeking support READ MORE
- Injury taught me a lot about myself, says Laura Muir READ MORE
Not long until @parkrun restarts in New Zealand. Recent parkrun news on our website includes its partnership with @WorldAthletics ➡️ https://t.co/D1DTmiwwNV and new lists featuring the fastest and toughest parkruns in the UK ➡️ https://t.co/wwFk6X4kA3 #parkrun
Since her own competitive career, @KellySotherton has gone on to become a coach & administrator and has talked about her aspirations of heading up the sport one day. In our exclusive interview she talks about how her latest role is a big step in her sports administration journey.
England team leader role was made for me, says Kelly Sotherton.
Interview with the three-time Olympic medallist who plans to use her athlete mentality to succeed on the latest step in her sports administration journey ➡️ https://t.co/feUVRuWEyl @KellySotherton