- Brits hit Boston for New Balance Indoor Grand Prix READ MORE
- Dubai Marathon: Preview and live stream READ MORE
- Kenenisa Bekele and Ruti Aga to run Tokyo Marathon READ MORE
- Results round-up: January 22 READ MORE
- The National Running Show an "overwhelming success" READ MORE
- Andrew Pozzi to miss European indoor title defence READ MORE
LATEST ISSUE AW MAGAZINE
The elite fields for the Tokyo Marathon on March 3 have been announced, with Kenenisa Bekele among five sub-2:05 men and Ruti Aga joined by three other sub-2:20 women.
NEWS and links to full entry lists ➡️ https://t.co/hvs9MQmVwV #TokyoMarathon
AW MD, Olympic 3000m silver medallist and world 10km road champion @wendyslyrun on what made her such a good 10km runner. How did she train for that event? "Well, I didn't! I was training for 3km!"
🔈 Find the full @Letsgetrunning podcast here ➡️ https://t.co/zAJfwjKau1