This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MikkaF 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MikkaF
    Participant

Sprints:

m100: Vicaut and Hughes appear evenly-matched, on paper. Vicaut has not always been at his best on the big occasion. Tortu is a threat, but he’s unproven at this level. Prescod is the most difficult to predict. If he gets a good start (by his standards) and is within a metre at 60m, I think it’s his. Tough one to predict. Ujah hasn’t looked near his best this year, but I wouldn’t rule him out.
    1. Hughes GBR
    2. Vicaut FRA
    3. Prescod GBR

m200: Guliyev is the clear favourite, as a World champion having his best season yet. Hortelano is a defending champion having his best season yet. Gemili tends to get it right in the champs. NMB could peak at the right time.
    1. Guliyev TUR
    2. Gemili GBR
    3. Hortelano SPN

m400: Not the easiest one to predict. Borlees and Maslak haven’t done much yet. MHS has to be favourite. Husillos and Zalewski have improved this year. Not sure if Sacoor will be going.
    1. Hudson-Smith GBR
    2. K Borlee BEL
    3. Husillos SPN

w100: DAS favourite, Kambundji better than before, Schippers apparently not as good as before. I wouldn’t rule out Luckenkemper or Samuel from medalling.
    1. Asher-Smith GBR
    2. Schippers HOL
    3. Kambundji SUI

w200: I still fear Schippers more in the 200, despite London’s evidence.
    1. Asher-Smith GBR
    2. Schippers HOL
    3. Kambundji SUI

w400: Sprunger’s doubling. And the 400 final is after the hurdles, which could be significant.
    1. Swiety POL
    2. De Witte HOL
    3. Sprunger SUI

m4x100:
    1. GBR
    2. Germany
    3. France

m4x400:
    1. Spain
    2. Poland
    3. GBR

w4x100:
    1. GBR
    2. Germany
    3. France

w4x400:
    1. Poland
    2. GBR
    3. France

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.