Athletics Data is looking for someone to join the team to work on the Power of 10 ranking list website
A part-time staff member is needed to join the Athletics Data team working on the Power of 10 ranking list website.
The suitable candidate should have a passion for athletics with strong background knowledge of track & field athletics.
You will need:
- A passion for track & field results and statistics with regular use of the Power of 10 and runbritainrankings.com
- Knowledge of leagues, club athletics, age groups hurdles/throwing weights
- An interest in USA university athletics is an advantage
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of responding to email enquiries and work well under pressure
The role is flexible but some Sunday/Monday work would be expected most weeks.
Candidates would work from home at such times as required to fulfil the demand as dictated by the competitive season and the number of fixtures taking place that weekend.
For more information in the first instance, please contact Jacky Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2016, with a brief résumé and covering note explaining your relevant experience and qualifications which make you suitable for the role.