Athletics Weekly

DECATHLON DUNFORD

News, reports and results from the UK and the rest of the world

DECATHLON DUNFORD

Postby EMILYVIOLET » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 am

HOPE EDD DUNFORD DOES GREAT AT HEXHAM WILL BE A GOOD COMPETITION ESPECAILLY IF DEAN MACEY TURNS UP GOOD LUCK TO THEM TWO. EDD HAS HAD AN INJURY WHICH HE DONE IN ITALY ON HIS FIRST DECATHLON OF THE YEAR AND IS JUST GETTING BETTER, I KNOW HE IS WELL CAPABLE OF 8000 PLUS POINTS IN THE NEAR FUTURE; KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED
EMILYVIOLET

Postby Sportsman29 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Will be interesting to see what sort of score he can come up with and just what Dean Macey will pull out of the bag.
If both of them were to disappoint and not score more than Daniel Awde then i think he should definatly be given the Olympic slot.

He's been improving with every single decathlon and at only 20 years old has been putting in some great performances. Yes not really any chance of a medal but thats not always what the Olympics are about. Alot can happen in 4 years, ie - injuries etc, and if any athlete has a mark that qualifies them for the Olympics then i think they should go.
Sportsman29

Return to Current events