Athletics Weekly

sponsorship

This forum has been closed and continues at http://www.athleticsweekly.com/forums/forum/notices/

sponsorship

Postby alisha_ » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 am

If anyone is in need of of sponsorship or wants to provide sponsorship, I have been working on this new site called sponsorshipbidder.com, it is a unique online platform designed to make the buying and selling of Sponsorship rights easier for all parties involved...

With the site you can register for free, and this enables you to search/browse for teams and events who are currently seeking sponsorship.

Take a look at the site and let me know if it is helpful to you.

Alisha
alisha_

Re: sponsorship

Postby N.dot.blake » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:16 am

Hi my names Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake. I am currently the fastest 200m U18 athlete in the UK, but I'm based in Jamaica and I a
m not the current position to fund a trip to the UK. Are u aware of any sponsors that may be willing to assist me financially to go to the UK
N.dot.blake

Re: sponsorship

Postby Richard Fox » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Alternatively, why not visit The UK Sponsorship Database at www.uksponsorship.com?

Various advantages:

1. It takes the top three places on Google for the term "athletics sponsorship".
2. It's been going since May 2000, so it's well-established.
3. It's constantly updated with sponsorship news and new opportunities.
4. It gets between 18,000 and 22,000 unique users a month - used by seekers, sponsors, sponsorship consultants, ad. agencies, etc.
5. The cost of a listing is extremly low; it's a one-off (not monthly or annual, etc.) cost of either £15.00 or £30.00. Details: www.uksponsorship.com/list.htm

Check it out at www.uksponsorship.com

The UK Sponsorship Database
- the premier online database of UK sponsorship opportunities
Richard Fox

Return to Notices (Legacy Only)