Athletics Weekly | Removed thread - Diamond League 2017 - Athletics Weekly

Removed thread – Diamond League 2017

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of runningfree runningfree 1 year ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of athletics-weekly
    Athletics Weekly
    Keymaster

Due to inappropriate posts made to the ‘Diamond League 2017’ thread, the entire thread has been removed.

Further action may be taken regarding the forum membership of certain members found to have posted inappropriately on this forum.

May we take this opportunity to remind users again of our ‘Terms of use and forum guidelines’: http://www.athleticsweekly.com/forums/topic/terms-of-use

Profile photo of stevek26
    SteveK26
    Participant

No surprise there then.

Profile photo of occasionalhope
    OccasionalHope
    Participant

Thank you. It was getting very unpleasant to witness.

Profile photo of dpickup
    dpickup
    Participant

Thank you keymaster

Profile photo of jford92
    JFord92
    Participant

Maybe people just grasp the concept of opinion. Not everyone possesses the same knowledge either – leave it be now.

Profile photo of stevek26
    SteveK26
    Participant

I actually find some of this stuff laughable.

Profile photo of philipo
    philipo
    Participant

As someone relatively new on this Forum, a reader of posts rather than a writer, I am amazed that someone is still allowed to accuse others of slander and libel, unjustifiably.
    Let us hope that the admin/moderator takes a careful view on such accusations against SteveK26, who seems a sensible balanced person to me.

Profile photo of yhelloo
    yhelloo
    Participant

We have a classic case of ‘The pot that calls a kettle black’ right here. When one has a log over his eye, how does he remove the speck in another’s? Hmmm ;-)

Profile photo of jeremy1066
    Jeremy1066
    Participant

Darkside: I am a different Jeremy. The person you are referencing is Jeremy1, I am a different account Jeremy1066. You can search the history on this forum and find perhaps no more than 10 post from me in 3 or 4 years.

Profile photo of dpickup
    dpickup
    Participant

The next Diamond Meet is in Rome on GBR’s Election Day, 8 June. What a choice: athletics or the delights of seeing May, Corbyn, Farron, Bartley & Lucas, Nuttall …
    Athletics bumph & results
    see
    http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-diamond-league/calendar/2017

Profile photo of dpickup
    dpickup
    Participant
    Profile photo of runningfree
    runningfree
    Participant

My preview for Rome:

https://athleticsappetizer.com/2017/06/06/rome-diamond-league-preview/

Having seen the entry list, it’s not quite as strong as Eugene previously (not that surprisingly I suppose). Also noticed that Laura Muir was originally listed for the w1500 but was quickly removed so assume she changed her mind on running. Hope you enjoy the preview!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Product Reviews View All
Don't Miss
Videos
AW Offers