Athletics Weekly | Power Rankings - Athletics Weekly

Power Rankings

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of laps Laps 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of athleticsfan
    Athleticsfan
    Participant

This is the first website that i’ve seen that does power rankings for every event, or almost every event of athletes in the Top 10. I’m ready to see how they rank these after the World Indoor Tour events. https://allprotrackandfield.com/all-pro-power-rankings/

All-Pro Women Power Rankings

Profile photo of laps
    Laps
    Participant

Are these not just the top performances so far this Indoor season?

Deeper lists available at All-Athletics.com and Tilastopaja.org. I always think that using the word ‘rankings’ to describe these is a mistake. They are just lists of athletes in order of SBs so far.

Profile photo of luckyspikes
    LuckySpikes
    Participant

Yeah, checking a couple of the events they just seem to be calendar year lists by SB, rather than merit/power rankings.

On the subject of deep lists, have you seen that the IAAF now go super-super-deep with their lists? Check out any of the lists for last year’s outdoor season. With multiple marks for each athlete, the Men’s 100, for example, runs to almost 20,000 marks all the way down to 11 seconds flat!

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of luckyspikes luckyspikes.
    Profile photo of laps
    Laps
    Participant

Thanks for that. I didn’t realise the IAAF produced useful lists.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Product Reviews View All
Don't Miss
Videos
AW Offers