Athletics Weekly | Looking for Athletes in Cheltenham for Sports Film - Athletics Weekly

Looking for Athletes in Cheltenham for Sports Film

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of phoebelloyd phoebelloyd 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of phoebelloyd
    phoebelloyd
    Participant

Hi everyone

I’m currently trying to organise a small film shoot in Cheltenham. We are a local production company based in Malvern.

I’ve put some details below and would love to hear from you if you think you may be interested, like the sound of what we are doing and think it would be fun to get involved. If’m more than happy for you to pass on my info and these details to anyone who you think may want to get involved too.

We are casting for a film/commercial for a sports brand, the potential shoot date is Wednesday 9th September in the evening, in Cheltenham

We are looking for:
    4 x male track runners, aged 16-18
    1 x female long jumper, aged 16-18
    3 x male or female athletes, aged 16-18 to be stretching and watching

The job is paid and we can chat about fees once we’ve talked through the project in a bit more detail.

If you may like to get involved and thinks its sounds fun, it would be great to get a picture of you sent to casting@pixelloft.com.

You can take a look at our work at http://www.pixelloft.com

Thank you so much.

Best,

Phoebe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Product Reviews View All
Don't Miss
Videos
AW Offers