Athletics Weekly | Final Spaces in Royal Parks Half Marathon - Athletics Weekly

Final Spaces in Royal Parks Half Marathon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of benjiheides BenjiHeides 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of starfish15
    Starfish15
    Participant

We have our final spaces left to run the Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of Starfish Greathearts Foundation; we are a charity working to alleviate poverty and disadvantage amongst South African children who have been orphaned or made vulnerable as a result of HIV/AIDS; alongside our office and team in South Africa, we work in partnership with grassroots projects across 7 provinces and our work is based around the provision of education, healthcare, child protection and capacity building.

With the majority of our spaces gone, we have set a 15th August registration deadline! Running for Starfish, registration is £20 and we ask our runners to fundraise £300 toward our crucial projects.

Whether you are a keen runner or a total novice, Team Starfish would love to welcome you! Please email ukinfo@starfishcharity.org or call 02075973797 for more information.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of starfish15 starfish15.
    Profile photo of benjiheides
    BenjiHeides
    Participant

I think this is a wonderful opportunity for me to join and test my physical and mental skills. Just started running three months ago and find it good for my health. I will be joining half marathon training programs to make sure that I will finish the game on time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Product Reviews View All
Don't Miss
Videos
AW Offers