We’ve teamed up with New Balance and have a Virgin Money London Marathon Edition performance running outfit up for grabs
Win World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 ticketsFebruary 8, 2018
We have two pairs of tickets to the Sunday session at the IAAF World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 up for grabs
The final session of the IAAF World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 is a sell-out, but if you haven’t managed to get tickets, fear not – you’re still in with a chance of being there!
We’ve teamed up with organisers and have two pairs of tickets for the session on Sunday March 4 up for grabs.
Featuring a whole host of finals, this session includes both 4x400m relays, the men’s 60m hurdles, women’s long jump, men’s 1500m and more.
The IAAF World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 will be staged at Arena Birmingham from March 1-4. Tickets for the Thursday evening (March 1) and Friday morning (March 2) sessions are currently on sale, with adult tickets starting at just £20 for both of these sessions. For more information on the event, tickets and news visit wicbirmingham2018.com.
How to enter
For your chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the Sunday session (March 4, 2018) of the IAAF World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 correctly answer the following question:
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
This competition closes at 12:00 GMT on Thursday February 15, 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The tickets can be used for two adults or one adult and one child
- The tickets cannot be exchanged for cash
- The tickets cannot be transferred to any other day
- This is a ticket only prize – the winners will need to arrange their own travel to the venue
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s)
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
» Click here for AW competition terms and conditions